Watch A Movie Online


Friday 18 July 2014

Who Watches the Watchmen! Answer, Me - A Few Times a Year!

I love talking. I love writing. I thoroughly enjoy movies/films/cinema/and the visual arts in general. If you put them together, I can clearly and concisely translate my thoughts/feelings/opinions about movies in an seemingly comprehensive manner. I'm not trying to come off arrogant or cocky but I just wanted to point that out. There are movies that I like for multiple reasons on multiple perspectives and because of many different aspects. Sometimes movies move me soo much that I can talk about them in great length and great detail and I can pick them apart, to disect their elements, and come to a conclusion as to why that is. Currently I have written a 5 page review on Hot Fuzz, a 2 page review on Ikiru and a pretty lengthy Halo 4 review (viewable here)... But I am about to talk about Watchmen... For the review's sake I'll mostly be citing the movie because the two are extremely identical and, for the most part, the same narrative. SO if you continue... know this: Sp0iL3rS aRe AHeAD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch A Movie Online At iMovies Club

Watch A Movie Online At iMovies Club